The AmazeBox Referral Scheme
AKA How To Earn A FREE AmazeBox
We love AmazeBox and we want as many people as possible to send one. So we’re asking for your help to spread the word and in return we’re offering full or partial credits on your future AmazeBoxes. It's that simple.
1. How To Earn Credit Towards A Future AmazeBox
- We send you a “personal referral” code to give to friends and family
- If they place an order using your personal referral code they will get a discount (if it’s their first order)
- Once the order is successfully processed you will get a credit towards your next AmazeBox
- That's it!
2. How To Get A Personal Referral Code
There are two ways to get a personal referral code:
1. Customers: you will receive an email with your account details after you’ve placed an order. This email will also contain your personal referral code. Once you’ve placed an order you can also go and check your personal referral code and its terms by visiting https://www.AmazeBox.co.uk/customer and signing in.
2. AmazeBox recipients: you will receive both a “personal welcome” code and a “personal referral” code printed onto the leaflet in your AmazeBox. Once you have placed your first order using your personal welcome code you will also be able to go and check your personal referral code and its terms by visiting https://www.AmazeBox.co.uk/customer and signing in.
Distribution of personal referral codes is currently restricted to the above two methods. Personal referral codes are not yet available if you are neither a customer nor a recipient of AmazeBox or Arena Flowers.
3. How To Claim Earned Credits
Claiming your earned credits is easy and there are several ways to do so:
- Click the link in your referral notification email, then click the “Claim Referrals?” link in the header of our site, apply the credits you wish to use then build your box as normal and checkout. [Yikes. This isn't quite finished yet. That's why we're in BETA. Coming soon. Promise! NB any referrals you generate with your code will still be recorded. You just can't claim them yet but you will be able to very soon.];
- Navigate to our homepage: http://www.AmazeBox.co.uk, then click the “Claim Referrals?” link in the header of our site, apply the credits you wish to use then build your box as normal and checkout. [Yikes. This isn't quite finished yet. That's why we're in BETA. Coming soon. Promise! NB any referrals you generate with your code will still be recorded. You just can't claim them yet but you will be able to very soon.];
- Navigate to our homepage: http://www.AmazeBox.co.uk, build your box as normal, the on the delivery page of the checkout click the [Yikes. This isn't quite finished yet. That's why we're in BETA. Coming soon. Promise!], apply the credits you wish to use and checkout. [Yikes. This isn't quite finished yet. That's why we're in BETA. Coming soon. Promise! NB any referrals you generate with your code will still be recorded. You just can't claim them yet but you will be able to very soon.]
The main restriction is that you cannot claim any credits until you have placed your first order, so if you are a recipient, you can hand out your referral code and build up credits, but you cannot claim them until you order using your welcome code (this allows us to link you to your referral credits).
4. Other Points To Note
- New customers can only use someone else’s referral code or a welcome code that they have received if it is their first order. New customers cannot, for example, use a welcome code for their first order then someone else’s personal referral code for their next order.
- Once a customer has placed their first order (whether they used any kind promocode or not), the only two methods to get discounts on future orders are: \
- through special offers with generic or specially generated promo codes (sign up for our free newsletter by amending your contact preferences here.
- by generating referral credits through the AmazeBox Referral Scheme.
- Once a welcome code has been used once, it cannot be used again by anyone. If you receive one, don’t give it away! If you want others to try the service, give them your personal referral code; they’ll still get a discount but you will also earn credits (if they order successfully).
- There is no cash alternative to any promo codes offered on AmazeBox.
- Referral credits cannot be claimed until a valid first order has been placed and dispatched.
- Referral credits will only be granted seven days after a referred order has dispatched.
- The specific details of the discounts available on welcome codes, personal referral codes (be it the details of credit per referral for the referrer or the details of the discount for the first order placed by the new customer referee) may vary with different participants in the Scheme. The percentages will be communicated in the email to customers and on the pamphlet to AmazeBox recipients, as well as in the customer area [Yikes. This isn't quite finished yet. That's why we're in BETA. Coming soon. Promise!] of the site. If we change the terms of your referral code we will let you know (existing earned referral credits will still apply).
- We will email you each time you referral credits are granted and are ready for use (max one email per day).
- We reserve the right to limit the rate at which AmazeBox credits are earned or redeemed if we think foul play may be afoot.
- The lifetime of all promo codes in the AmazeBox Referral Scheme (and the credits earned by participating in the Scheme) are envisioned as being without any specific lifespan. For legal purposes we reserve the right to limit promocodes to as short a lifespan as we wish and to amend or end the Scheme in any way we see fit at any time.
- The AmazeBox Referral Scheme is intended to be used by genuine customers and genuine recipients to enjoy a discounted first order and to earn credits against future orders by referring genuine new customers to AmazeBox. By participating in the AmazeBox Referral Scheme you acknowledge and agree to us using various standard monitoring & detection methods to supervise use of the scheme to ensure that it is being used for the intended purpose and that it is not being abused.
- Any attempts to game the system are jolly poor form and we reserve the right at our absolute discretion to block IPs, disable accounts or take any other preventative measures we see fit to counter abuse from individuals that we believe in our exclusive judgment to be trying to game or defraud AmazeBox. Play nicely, kids.
5. Patent Pending:
The technology behind the AmazeBox referral system is the subject of UK patent application no. GB1301421.2.